2004 Sea Ray 215 Weekender
Powered by a Mercruiser 5.0L 260hp engine - Near New
This is an excellent opportunity to become the new owner of this tidy weekender with a near new engine. With the brand new engine installed in Sept. 2020, this boat comes with the balance of warranty until Sept. 2022.
A great step between a smaller cabin boat and a larger overnighter, this 215 WE gives you more practicality when it comes to towing and storage. This model provides an excellent riding hull with an almost seamless transition onto the plane.
- Overall Length 22'0"/6.7 m
- Beam 8' 6" / 2.59 m
- Draft - Stern Drive Down 37" / 94.0 cm
- Draft - Stern Drive Up 20" / 50.8 cm
- Dry Weight 4,770 lbs / 2,163.6 kg
- Fuel Capacity 50 gal / 189.3 L
- Deadrise 19º / 19º
- Max Persons/Weight 8/1,400 lbs / 635 kg
- Max Weight - Persons/Gear 1,800 lbs / 816.5 kg(MWC)
- Electric Windlass Anchor
- Trim Tabs
- Bimini Top w/ Clears & Backdrop
- Generous Helm & Passenger Seats w/ Flip-Up Bolsters
- Garmin Multifunctional Display
- VHF Radio
- Self Draining Basin & Tap
- Portaloo Toilet
- Lockable Cabin
- Gas Detector
- Battery Switches
- Freshwater Washdown
- New Snap-In Carpet - Coming Soon
- Galvanised Trailer w/ Rollers & Brakes
Ask about our competitive finance rates, we can tailor a package to suit most budgets to approved purchasers.
Nationwide delivery is available.
Sports Marine has over 100 boats for sale in Christchurch, Auckland & Sydney. We've been selling quality new & used boats for 40-years. With over 5,000 boats sold you can count on us for great deals and quality after-sales service & support.
This boat is on display and ready for inspection now at Sports Marine Christchurch
|Price||: $74,900 NZD|
|Brand||: Sea Ray|
|Model||: 215 Weekender|
|Length||: 22.00 Meters|
|Category||: Sports Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|Engine Make||: Mercruiser|
|State||: New Zealand|