2016 Boston Whaler 315 Conquest
Powered by twin Mercury 300HP Four-Stroke Verado with approx. 383 hours.
Head to sea with confidence aboard an Unsinkable Legend. This Conquest offers four berths, an enclosed head and a separate galley. The raised helm with large side windows offers unparalleled visibility from the helm. The large & well-equipped cockpit will satisfy the keen angler as well entertainer with an industry-leading seat configuration.
If you're looking for a serious bluewater boat that will satisfy the whole family you must check out this Boston Whaler 315 Conquest.
- L.O.A.:31' 3" (9.53 M)
- Beam:10' 8" (3.25 M)
- Draft (Hull Only):20" (0.51 M)
- Weight (Dry, No Engines):8,800 LBS. (3,992 KG)
- Weight (With Engines, Fuel, and Water):12,374 LBS. (5,612 KG)
- Maximum Weight Capacity:4,300 LBS. (1,950 KG)
- Swamped Capacity:2,100 LBS. (953 KG)
- Persons Capacity:14
- Spacious and stylish control station features ergonomic instrumentation and adjustable helm seat.
- Roomy cabin centers around a wood dinette that easily converts with V-berth filler cushions.
- In-deck fishboxes with drain and pump-out provide ample storage space.
- Full front glass windshield with open sides and a sheet glass enclosure provides a clear, unobstructed view from the helm.
- Insulated livewell/cooler, large bait-prep area, dual in-deck fishboxes offered.
- Cabin features a skylight over the galley and a mid-berth with ample space.
- Cockpit fold out bench seat, Port side
- Cockpit fridge with Corian countertop
- Full side glass with weather curtain
- Shore power
- Raymarine E127
- Raymarine E125
- Upgraded 2kw Transducer with Chirp sonar Module
- Raymarine 24" 4Kw HD Radar
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine EV200 Autopilot
- Radial Outriggers (Hardtop mounted)
- Cockpit table
- Helm deck table
- Bait board