Boating has never looked so good.
Experience New Zealand's iconic waterways in a whole new level of luxury and convenience aboard your new Princess F55 motor yacht. As a 1/6th owner in this vessel you can enjoy 54 days a year on the water, having all the benefits of boat ownership with none of the hassle. Our walk-on, walk-off service ensures that all owners needs are catered for and the vessel is maintained to the highest standard through our vessel management program.
100% of the fun at a fraction of the price.
The vessel: 2020 Princess F55
The cost: $519,170 ( per 1/6 share )
Vessel management: $3,250 ( per 1/6 share )
The monthly vessel management fee covers your share of:
Our experienced team will take care of every step and process to ensure your asset is well cared for so you can kick back and enjoy your investment.
Sports Marine Limited is seeking preliminary indications of interest in a boat share company. Indications of interest may be made by calling or emailing via the contact details on this listing. No money is currently being sought and the financial products (in this case shares in the vessel) cannot currently be applied for or acquired under the intended offer. If the offer is made, the offer will be made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. No indication of interest will involve an obligation or a commitment to acquire the boat shares. Under the proposed offer the company will own the vessel. An annual use charge and rules of use will apply. The final offer may vary from the original intent.
Call us today to arrange your private viewing.
This vessel is based in Auckland, if you are seeking a boat share in Lyttelton, Marlborough Sounds or Queenstown, speak with our team today so we can match you with like-minded boaties to share in your dream boat.
2020 Princess F55
Powered by twin Volvo D13-800 (2 x 800mhp) Speed range: 30-32 knots
From the moment you step aboard her teak decking, luxurious space is a constant companion. Her 17.80m2 flybridge enjoys a convertible sunbed, twin helm seats, a wet bar and ergonomic dining areas. Vast panoramic saloon windows and signature wrap around front screens offer uninterrupted vistas from the main deck whilst expansive hull windows generously flood her accommodation areas with light. This oasis of calm can then be propelled to a top speed approaching 32 knots, and all with nimble composure. Magnificent performance and uncompromising comfort in equal measure.
The F55 interior has an architectural presence and elegantly uses contrasting surfaces whilst retaining the elegance that Princess interiors are renowned for. Her spacious saloon features a U-shaped sofa opposite a twin sofa with the option of a folding leaf dining or coffee table in between. Below, both the master stateroom and forward cabin feature large double beds whilst the starboard guest cabin with two single beds can also be converted into a double.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 57ft 9in (17.6m)
- Length overall (excl. pulpit) 56ft 7in (17.24m)
- Beam 16ft 0in (4.87m)
- Draft 4ft 10in (1.46m)
- Displacement approx. 24,600kg (54,234lbs)*
- Fuel capacity 605 gal/726 US gal/2,750l
- Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 134 gal/161 US gal/608l
- Third station controls in cockpit
- Walnut interior wood, satin finish
- Saloon folding lead dining table with twin electric leg mechanisms
- Carrara white galley worktop
- Quartz leather upholstery in saloon
- Hydraulic swim platform (max. weight 300kg)
- Flybridge hardtop with electric opening section in soft fabric
- Teak laid side decks
- Teak laid flybridge deck
- 60m of anchor chain
- Onan 17.5kW generator (upgrade)
- NZ electrical compliance
- Dishwasher fitting in galley
- Icemaker fitted in aft saloon
- Foredeck freshwater anchor / deck wash system
- Combination washer / dryer below companionway stairs
- Exterior lighting upgrade package
- Premium audio system
- 2x waterproof cockpit speakers with local control
- Garmin XHD colour radar 24" 4kW radome
- Second 16" colour display at lower helm
- Second 16" colour display at upper helm
- Reverse cycle A/C / Heating (78,000BTU)
- Mosquito screens
- Electric overboard discharge
- Foredeck seating
- Foredeck sun pad
- Reticulated foam for all exterior seating
- Exterior covers
- Stools for use at dinette
- Induction hob in galley
- Soft close cupboard doors
Additional Options Included:
PLEASE NOTE: SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED.
|Price||: $519,170 NZD|
|Model||: F55 - Boat Share|
|Length||: 17.60 Meters|
|Category||: Motor Yachts|
|Hull Type||: GRP|
|Power Type||: Power|
|Engine Make||: Volvo,Volvo|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: BOAT SHARE F55AKL|