Boston Whaler 250 Outrage
Powered by a Mercury 300HP Verado Supercharged 4-stroke engine, standard boat, no trailer
For the serious angler who refuses to sacrifice comfort, safety or style, the Boston Whaler 250 Outrage satisfies on all counts. It's a fishing boat and so much more. The deluxe leaning post includes a 40-gallon livewell, a bait-prep area, rod holders, a freshwater sink and tackle storage. With Mercury power options up to dual 225-hp FourStroke Verado outboards and a huge 172-gallon fuel tank, the 250 Outrage is an offshore champ. Enjoy comfortable, functional seating throughout, and chase every big fish and big cruising dream with confidence. Luxury yacht owners, count on the unsinkable performance and sleek style that make the 250 an ideal yacht tender, and one that far surpasses any inflatable dinghy or RIB. Unsinkably reliable and unquestionably sleek and comfortable, your new Boston Whaler 250 Outrage will never ask you to compromise.
- At the helm, find room for two 12-inch displays, while foot-rest and seating adjust for comfort.
- Spacious open bow features large, convenient storage compartments and conversation-friendly seating.
- Well-equipped leaning post includes 40-gallon livewell, sink with sprayer, ample storage and more.
- Deluxe helm seat upgrade provides adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.
- Mercury® power options include the impressive new 350-hp Verado® FourStroke engine.
Boston Whaler - "Unsinkable Legend"
Find out more about Boston Whalers legendary boats at bostonwhaler.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Boston Whaler dealer.
For more information on this or other Boston Whaler models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Price||: $211,100 NZD|
|Brand||: Boston Whaler|
|Model||: 250 OUTRAGE|
|Length||: 25.00 Feet|
|Category||: Fishing Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: BW250OR-1|