Chris-Craft Catalina 26
The impressive Catalina 26, our mid-sized center console, boasts an array of features created with the serious fisherman in mind, but with enough practical luxury for your party’s comfort. With optional upgrades available to enhance your personal style, there is no need to look further for your next boat.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Protection Plan
- 24 Gallon Helm Seat Bait Well
- Curved Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded and Numbered Circuits w/ Deutsch Connectors
- EPA Compliant Fuel System
- Fish Boxes Port & Starboard
- Flip-up Foward Console Seat with Porta-Potti Head
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Standard Single 4 Stroke Outboard
- Vacuum Infused Deck Hatches
- Wood Free Hull Construction
Chris Craft - "It's Your Life. Craft It"
Find out more about Chris Crafts boats at chriscraft.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Chris Craft dealer.
For more information on this or other Chris Craft models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Price||: $241,800 NZD|
|Brand||: Chris Craft|
|Model||: Catalina 26|
|Length||: 26.00 Feet|
|Category||: Fishing Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: Catalina26-1|