Chris-Craft Corsair 30
Price is for standard boat + options.
Improving on perfection is possible - the Corsair 30 proves it. With more luxurious touches than ever before and supremely elegant lines, the Corsair 30 set unequalled standards for performance and quality.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
Length overall: 29'8" 9.00m
Beam, maximum: 3.05m
Dry weight: 4,773KG
Fuel capacity: 568 liters
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Draft: 50.8 cm
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Warranty
- Acoustical Barrier Firewall Insulation - Aft Seating, U-Shaped w/ Aft Facing Lounge Seats
- Automatic Fire Suppression System w/ Manual Override
- Bow Seating, Circular w/ Forward Facing Lounge Seats
- Cockpit, Assisted Draining Cockpit
- Ski Locker, Oversized w/ Two Access Hatches
- Curved Tempered Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Hidden Bimini Top Storage Under the Engine Hatch
- High-End Fit and Finish with Custom Chris-Craft 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Swim Platform with Hidden Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Main Dash, Gauge, and Switch Panels Comprised of Custom Silver Perforated Panels
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Portable Head
- Stainless Steel Hatch Gas Shocks
- Trademark Chris Craft Aft Hull Tumblehome Design
Chris Craft - "It's Your Life. Craft It"
Find out more about Chris Crafts boats at chriscraft.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Chris Craft dealer.
For more information on this or other Chris Craft models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Price||: $516,190 NZD|
|Brand||: Chris Craft|
|Model||: Corsair 30|
|Length||: 29.80 Feet|
|Category||: Cruising Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: Corsair30|