Chris-Craft Launch 38
"Chris-Craft has created the Launch 38 to return elegance with functionality to the water. Built as more than a family day boat than a cruiser, the Launch 38 can entertain a large number of people with a BBQ, a luxurious on-board cocktail party, a day sunning, swimming, diving, or just sightseeing in regal comfort. As unusual as the boat is on deck, she has big surprises in store below where she can sleep five."
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
- LOA: 38'2"
- Beam: 12'6"
- Draft: 3'0"
- Displacement: 16,000 lb.
- Transom Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Bridge Clearance: 7'7"
- Max Cabin Headroom: 6'4"
- Fuel Capacity: 286 gal.
- Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Max Horsepower: 900
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Protection Plan
- Automatic and Manual Fire Suppression System
- Cabin, Finished Upholstery
- Cockpit Assisted Draining
- Curved Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded and Numbered Circuits w/ Deutsch Connectors
- EPA Compliant Fuel System
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Standard Twin Volvo V8 Engines
- Trademark Chris Craft Aft Hull Tumblehome Design
- Wood Free Hull Construction
Chris Craft - "It's Your Life. Craft It"
Find out more about Chris Crafts boats at chriscraft.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Chris Craft dealer.
For more information on this or other Chris Craft models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Price||: $879,600 NZD|
|Brand||: Chris Craft|
|Model||: Launch 38|
|Length||: 38.20 Feet|
|Category||: Cruising Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: 38Launch|