Nimbus T11 OB
Powered by twin Mercury Verado V8 300 hp engines. Price is for standard boat + options.
The T11 is a 12.4-meter-long walk-around for excursions with plenty of space for up to 12 people to socialize or take part in activities, while also providing enough room for everyone onboard to face the direction of travel when moving at higher speeds.
Throughout the design process we were constantly guided by a single question: “What components make for the best days out on the sea together in great company?”
The answer was big, flexible socializing spaces, plenty of room to move around, good protection from the sun that covers a good part of the boat and several spots to lie back and sunbathe or sit in. It was also plenty of fridge space for storing food and drink, a proper outdoor kitchen with barbecue, a large bathing platform with room for several people to enjoy a dip at the same time and finally an extra-large but easily accessible storage area for gear and toys.
The boat’s heart is found in its lounge area. This is an extra spacious and multifunctional socializing space that can be easily adapted to different activities such as cruising, sunbathing, swimming, entertaining, lunch and dinner or a quiet afternoon of reading in the shade. Flexibility is provided by sofas, tables and awnings with simple handles that can be used to rotate, fold and move into different positions depending on what it is you want to do.
The lounge area has three sofas and a large table which, depending on its position, can function as a sun deck or a seating area that can either have all seats facing the direction of travel or alternatively facing one another. The outdoor kitchen has drawers for cutlery and tableware, a kitchen sink with hot water and space for a gas stove or electric grill. The large storage space measures just over 2500 litres and boasts a hydraulic opening mechanism that is easily accessible from the after-deck. It has space for everything you could ever want to bring with you, whether that be SUPs, sea bobs, wakeboards and biscuits or simply an inflatable rubber boat. The bathing platform and the after-deck are ample and easily provide enough space for several people at the same time.
“We already added some extra deck space, treading surfaces and wide passageways on this boat’s little sister, the T9, but the T11 takes things to a whole new level. The surface areas are exceptionally generous and the freedom of movement you get onboard is palpable – not just in the lounge area, but on the after-deck and the foredeck as well. The boat is far from being over-furnished and freedom of movement is something that you truly feel whenever you step onboard” says Joacim Gustavsson.
The cockpit is snuggly put together in the typical Nimbus fashion, with extra storage compartments and space for three people to sit in the direction of travel. The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed. Much like the T9 series, the T11 also has a large storage hatch at the front of the cabin. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck can also be used as a seating area and socializing space.
Below deck you will find two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four. Spacious bathroom with toilet, shower and sufficient headroom.
Passion And Love For Boating 1968.
It started in the early seventies when Volvo Penta needed a new kind of boat to suit their newly developed engine. An innovative group of people quickly seized the opportunity to create a new kind of boat for the social lifestyle. The Nimbus 26 was born and along with it a company that would become of one of Europe´s most renowned boat manufacturers. The company´s history is a true success story, a tale of innovation, perfect timing and survival. But most of all a story about people who know about boats and their passion and love for boating. A story still being told.
- Completely new 11 meter air lubricated stepped hull design
- Low planning threshold and razor sharp bow section
- Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-40 knots
- Walk-around design
- Large lounge area with flexible seating arrangements
- Large outdoor galley with grill*, refrigerators and/or ice machine*
- Electric sun shade on aft deck*
- High end HIFI system with subwoofer*
- Extra-large aft stowage 2500 liter for gear and toys
- Cockpit with seating for 3 people
- Dashboard can be fitted with double 12 inch plotters
- Double bed in front cabin with separate head and shower
- Mid cabin with double bed
- Large loading hatch from foredeck with access to cabin
- Solar panels on T-top*
- Sunbed and divan on foredeck*
- Joy stick steering*
- Gyroscopic stabilization*
- Active trim stabilization*
- Diesel generator and air conditioner*
- Can be fitted 3 x Mercury Verado V8 300 hp
- Length 12,40 m / 40´ 7”
- Width 3,46 m / 11´ 4"
- Weight incl. 350hk engine 5600 kg / 12345 lbs
- Draught 0,9 m / 3´
- Height 3,75 m / 12´ 3"
- Fuel Capacity 850 l / 224,5 US gal
- Water Capacity 135 l / 36 US gal
- Black water tank 80 l / 21 US gal
- Design Category C, 8 persons
- Number of beds 4 (2+2)
- Speed +40 knots
- Mercury Verado V8 2 x 300 hp
- Mercury Verado L6 2 x 350 hp
- Mercury Verado V8 2 x 300 hp w/ Joystick
- Mercury Verado L6 2 x 350 hp w/ Joystick
- 2 x Mercury Verado V8 300 hp
- Zip wake automatic trim system
- Bow thruster SE100
- Fresh water system
- Separate head with shower
- Shower on transom
- Refrigerator 70 liter
- 12 inch plotter
- LED deck lights
- Interior LED lights with dimmer
- Lounge with three sofas, table and sunbed
Find out more about Nimbus boats check out www.nimbus.se
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Nimbus dealer.
For more information on this or other Nimbus models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Price||: $649,632 NZD|
|Model||: T11 OB|
|Length||: 40.70 Feet|
|Category||: Sports Boats|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Power Type||: Power|
|Engine Make||: Mercury,Mercury|
|State||: New Zealand|
|Stock Number||: T11OB|